Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Note From Marcia

Dear Chip and everyone at New Beginnings,

Thank you so very much for all your prayers. We have been very blessed with many prayers and God has given me a lot of comfort during this time. It is hard to let go but I know my dad is in a better place, and to know he is not suffering anymore gives me a lot of peace. God has been here with me, sometimes carrying me until I can walk alongside him again.

God has blessed me with such wonderful friends/family within The Church and I am so grateful for this gift. You are all the best.

I thank you so much for the planter/flowers. It is truly lovely and will remind me of your love and compassion for a long time to come.

Thank you all again for your prayers. We appreciate them so very much, and will see you soon.

Love, Marcia

No comments: