Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Update

We had a great time at Bread of Life last night.  In addition to the 20 or so adults, there are about 6 children there, and they are awesome!   In spite of the fact that they are at a rescue mission, they are so happy and fun-loving.  It is a joy, indeed, to be part of this ministry!

I am looking forward to a great time at New Beginnings today.   It is so good to come together with friends and family to worship the Lord together.   I see thee Lord doing such wonderful things, and we are growing in Him.  When we started New Beginnings, we had about 18 people.  We now have about 40 people attending, and I expect that we will double that very soon! 

Tonight I will be preaching at a joint service of the Oliver Springs and Petros Churches of God of Prophecy at Petros.  Pastor Slone (Petros), and Pastor Massengale (Oliver Springs) have involved me in these services several times, and I always look forward to being with them. 

No comments: